28 August 2007

A Suggestion For A Bush Library

From time to time, I have these thoughts that I just feel I must put down somewhere before I forget them. So here goes.


Years ago when I heard that the Nixon Library was being built I wanted to suggest that instead of a door for entrance into it, the visitors should enter by crawling through a window. I do hope you get my humor. well that was before the popularity of the internet so now I have a thought for the inevitable Bush Library-----to gain entry to his new library people should be attached to a polygraph and asked a question, if they lie they may enter; if they tell the truth, they fall thru a trap door into a pile of poop.


Just a thought from the lack of caffeine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems