29 March 2007

Very Fortunate Occurrance

I am sure that everyone by now has heard all the fecal matter surrounding the fired attorneys. If not, may I suggest you put down the vid control and watch the news or better read a paper.

I think it is very fortunate for all concerned that this story broke, for in doing so it made the veterans abuse story a back page affair. This I do not understand, we are talking about the lives of 8 or so lawyers, who wioll have no problem feeding themselves. And yet disabled veterans are being treated like crap and unfortunately no one cares if it is not on the front page.

Who is being held accountable? Who is changing things? What are the chances these vets will get the help they need? These are the stories that need to be reported, not some poor lwayers who lost their jobs.


CHUQ
29/03/07

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems