25 October 2007

The Cave In Continues

Miners are not the only ones suffering from cave ins, the American people are suffering also. I know, HUH?

Rep. Stark has apologized for his comment about the president and his amusement at sending troops to die. (a paraphrase) He has issued a statement of apology. OK, how nice! He is a coward! The Dems are cowards! I will bet you want to know why I say this?

They are caving to the Pres and political pressure. They cannot stand up to this Pres so they will cower to him. Not what I want from a rep! I want someone that will say what is on his/her mind and stand by what they say.

Why have not the Dems used the press conference the Pres had on 17 Oct 07, when he was predicting a WWIII if Iran gets nukes? He spoke about a WWIII with a smirk and a chuckle. Sounds like he is amused by the possibility of war, to me. But the Dems let this piece of ammo they desperately need slip through their fingers. Why? what do they have to gain by apologizing? Oh yeah, there is something they will gain!

Will you people please wake up and see the writing on the wall! I cannot for the life of me, understand why you keep putting your faith in these people, that spend their time on personal gratification and none on the betterment of their people. Why? what is it that gives these wealthy, self-serving pricks the support?

'Politics' is made up of two words, 'poli,' which is Greek for 'many,' and 'tics,' which are blood-sucking insects.
- Gore Vidal

I like and agree with Gore Vidal! When will the voter realize they are being scammed every election? Never mind! Stupid is, as stupid does!

CHUQ

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems