24 February 2008

Weekly News UpDate

First of all, I have been doing worthless news for about a year now. Sometimes it gets results and sometimes it is ignored. But recently, on MSNBC's Morning Joe they have a segment daily called, "The news you cannot use". I would like to believe that I somehow influenced this decision. Makes me feel like I have more readers than there really is.


Worthless News
That one cannot use.


1-Largest beef recall in history. This meat was going to schools for our children to eat. Godd job FDA.

2--Another tornadic activity in the South--how many trailers this time?

3--oil closed over $100 a barrel for the first time--but will it last?

4--Some dumbass has found the likeness of the Virgin Mary and baby in a pretzel--maybe I am jus a skeptic, but why?

5--Pres. Bush dances in Africa--may I suggest that a requirement to be president be that you actually have some sort of rhythm.

6--Ted Kennedy sings in Spanish--please do not let him do that again--it was horrendous!

7--more car chases, more shootings, more horrible weather, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Yet another week of totally worthless crap being fed to a gullible group by the media. and may I say a job well done.

Peace--Out!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems