11 January 2008

The Latest Republican Debate

OMG! FOX news has a debate. were the tough questions asked? HA! Hell no! But everyone of the candidates there had to invoke the memory of Ronald Reagan. If you had a nickel for everything his name was used, you could afford to fill up you SUV with gas.

I gues you want to know what the Professor thought of the debate. (Long pause) thinking...thinking....I was so f*cking bored with pat bullsh*t answers that I wanted rip my ears off and start painting.

Mitt was Mitt--a game show host
Rudy was.......there and boring.
McCain is just f*cking tired...nothing new.
Thompson was not bad with his answers....had a shot at huck...all in all he looked pretty good.
Huckabee was sweet, likable, and totally boring.
Paul--what can I say--Paul is Paul.

Apparently, Thompson has been designated as McCain's attack dog. He needs to be a little less obvious.

The winner? My pick is those who did not watch the debate. They were the smart ones that show superior decision making process.

CHUQ
11 Jan 08

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems