04 September 2007

What Is Gay Sex?

This will be my last entry on the Sen. Craig thing.

MSNBC had an anthropology professor on as an expert , when asked to try and explain what was going on with Craig in the airport, he said,

"First it is not about gay sex. It is about two men approaching each other for man on man sex."

thinking....thinking.....I got nothing! Apparently I need to do more research because I have missed something.


This will also be added to the nominees for the most anal statement and will be entered into the mix for the ASSIE AWARD.


NOTE: There is a wealth of stupid statements coming out of the mouths of Americans. They are making my dream of giving an Anal-ocity award, the Assie, to the most stupid a dream come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems