15 September 2007

Political Quote Of The Week

Another Saturday has arrived--oh joy--I will give another one of my quotes that NO ONE reads! Is it a waste of time? Probably, but it is better than going to the Mall with a gun.


The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it. - Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912.


Resistance is the only answer to the crap that is force fed me in the name of liberty and freedom. period!


Peace Be It! Color me out!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE don't have too many liberties left and freedom is nothing more than a catch phrase these days.

Great quote.

CHUQ said...

Thanx, it do try and it is nice toi see you again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems