09 September 2007

Anal-Ocity

And yet another candidate for the ASSIE AWARD!

How can rational people make these types of statements? OOPS! SORRY! That would be assuming they are rational. Silly me!

Newly announced presidential candidate, Fred Thompson, has given his lean on the reason that the Sunni tribes are now allied with the US.

SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Freshly minted GOP White House hopeful Fred Thompson puzzled Iowans yesterday by insisting an Al Qaeda smoking ban was one reason freedom-loving Iraqis bolted to the U.S. side.

"They said, 'You gotta quit smoking,'" Thompson explained to a questioner asking about progress in Iraq during a town hall-style meeting.


As I have said in the past, "I CANNOT MAKE THIS SH*T UP!" I love my job!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems