06 September 2007

FOX's Republican Debates

How to best describe the event? YAWN! comes to mind. FOX did nothing to further the process they offered up underhand softball pitches that were nothing short of mind numbing. The only bright spot, IMO, was Paul. He continued to be confrontational and well informed. His exchanges with other candidates was good and I liked them.

unfortunately, the rest of the time it was snooze city. No wonder the Repubs like Thompson! The batch they have now is about as boring and unmotivated as any I have ever seen. I am a political geek or junkie or......whatever term you prefer and as such after about 30 mins I had to go watch SpongeBob.

If you are a Repub I feel for you. May I suggest that you consider Paul, at least you would have a candidate with conviction, passion and brains. You could do worse and you probably WILL!


CHUQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the debate yet but I heard it wasn't that great.

I still think Paul is at the top of the heap.lol.

CHUQ said...

Paul is by far the best person in the debates, but he will be overlooked because of crappy policies by the other candidates. He is not marketable.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems