17 September 2007

Laws Of Political Action

I have thought about this for awhile and have seen that politics and physics have a lot in common. like the 3rd Law, which states, for every action there is an equal, but opposite reaction (paraphrased).

For example:

Iraq--invasion was to bring more stability to the nation and it reversed.

Congress--Dems get the call to end war--they are failing.

Just a couple to illustrate that there are similarities in the two, so from now on I will call it the 3rd Law of Political Action.

Keep an eye out for I will try and connect more laws of physics to politics--this could be interesting--I guess if you are a political junkie like me--what the hell--it is better than flies mate!

CHUQ

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems