26 May 2007

Weekly Anal-ocity

This will be another feature --the most anal bullshit coming from the mouths of politicians.

WASHINGTON, May 25 — The Bush administration is developing what are described as concepts for reducing American combat forces in Iraq by as much as half next year, according to senior administration officials in the midst of the internal debate.


What happened to they will follow us back here if we leave? Would that mean the terrorist won? I am still working on the veto of a bill that would start bringing the troops home.


But wait there is more! Gen Pace when asked about the increase of violence and death in and around Baghdad, said he could understand why the increase.


Let's see an occupying force that is becoming extremely unpopular and will not go away and you cannot understand why the increase. Ok I have had enough!

Damn! What an anal bunch of f*cks!

CHUQ

8 comments:

MemeMarie said...

I like the idea of the weekly thing, Professor, I really do.:-)

The only "concept" that I think the Bush administration needs is the concept of GET A CLUE! lol

They don't seem to "understand" much, do they?

CHUQ said...

Marie--I would like to give a "head up butt" award in Dec for the most anal comment. So if you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to let me know.

CHUQ said...

Marie--I would like to give a "head up butt" award in Dec for the most anal comment. So if you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to let me know.

MemeMarie said...

For the month of December?

CHUQ said...

NO, a year end award for the dumbest most anal sayings.

MemeMarie said...

gotcha! Will keep it in mind. Just remind me along the way, I suffer from C.R.S.! lol lol

Anonymous said...

I like the slogan "analocity". There are so many it is a tough choice.I'll surf around to find a selection.lol.

CHUQ said...

Great guys! I hope this turns into something good. What I would like to do is say at the end of the year, pick 3 most anal sayings and have my readers choose the winner. Hopefully that would work.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems