02 May 2007

A Daily Rant

Just a few thoughts I had spinning around in my head.


When did poker become a sport? I missed it.

How long will the simpltons be inthralled with Britney, Smith, Gere and Baldwin?

NASCAR--drive fast and turn left--and how is that entertaining?

When will national news media report on issues that actually pertain to the nation? Most of it now is regional news and I personally do not give a sh*t about it. I does not involve me or my area move on. I mean I thought there were local stations for that type of news. I could be mistakened.

Reality TV---never mind, my opinion contains too many 4 letter words.

UFC--will it be the next gladiator games?

Why are a dog's lips black?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems