26 May 2007

The Democrats--Again!

Is when I thought it was safe to go about enjoying my day, I find this statement by Pelosi:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) and other Democratic leaders Friday strongly defended their handling of the Iraq funding dispute with President Bush, saying the legislation will result in a "new direction" for the war despite the fact that it includes no withdrawal timeline or any other binding restrictions on Bush’s conduct of the war.


Dammit! The Dems are playing the slogan game. Bush had "Stay the course" and the ever popular "way forward". Just when I thought it was slowing down, the Dems do it. "new direction". All I can say is .... please!

Can anyone say....WIMP!


CHUQ

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems