23 May 2007

New Diet Pill

Was just watching CNN and they had a report of a new FDA approved over-the-counter diet pill, that will go on market in mid-June. CNN interviewed a doctor about the pill and she talked about all sorts of stuff, but what grabbed my attention when she said that the people taking it should start eating healthy, getting exercise and such. Will it be a breakthrough in the War on Obesity?

Well, think about this--if you change your diet and eat healthy and get regular exercise--why would you need a pill? Would not those changes do the trick without an expensive bottle of pills?

Just thinking.

2 comments:

Ron said...

I'm waiting on the pill to help motivate me to exercise more.

CHUQ said...

I think they call that "speed"! LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems