31 May 2007

Law And Order Candidate

Here we go--the actor of the small screen as well as the large screen, is forming an exploratory committee to see what his chances are of gaining the Repub nomination. I speak of one, Fred Thompson. Is that a drum roll? I guess some neocons will be a bit pleased, since a lot of people say he is the incarnate of Reagan and all the Repubs have mentioned his name over and over and...... So maybe this is the answer to the "Reagan" vacuum.

But wait! There is another! Newt, Da Man, Gingrich, may announce something this fall. we can only hold our breath. (he said sarcastically)

Thompson is running third in some polls and he has not announced he is running. That is kinda sad. But the Repubs are desperately looking for something to give them a hand up. Their parties leader, Bush, is not much help.

Do not know about you, but I am enjoying the scrambling

4 comments:

MemeMarie said...

Yes, the actor turns politician IS getting a bit old, isn't it? Reagan, the Terminator, etc. Fred Thompson isn't a name that immediately pops into my head, but then again, I never really watched Law and Order.

Gingrich? Give us a break, is he for real?

It is getting more interesting as they ARE all "scrambling" to get in the running!
-Meme

CHUQ said...

At this rate, the Repubs will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-25 candidates to choose from. Thompson still has not announced he is running, but he is the non-candidate candidate that is trying to decide to be a candidate. Wheew!

MemeMarie said...

almost a tongue twister, huh, Professor!

Thanks again for the help on my forum!

CHUQ said...

No problem, I am glad to help, meme. It is the least I could do for all your support on the blog. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours, type of thing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems