21 March 2008

STOP IT!

I am sooooo sick of listening to the media pundits say that they love Obama, but keep the race issue in the forefront. I hear these sanctimonious a/holes say that he has to move beyond the race thing. really? Then shut the f*ck up! The media is the one doing the dance of death on the race issue. They say that Obama needs to talk about the economy or the war or......but they WILL NOT let the conversation move past the race issue.

STOP IT! Try doing the right thing, for once.....I realize that they are controlled by the corporate state, but do not tell me they cannot be more fair in their reporting.

I am sick of the crap they try to force feed me. maybe i am the only one, if so...I am the smartest SOB on the planet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems