21 February 2007

Yet Another thought

Blair has announced the pull out of about 1600 Brit troops. Why? Is he bowing to political pressure at home? Or is he bailing, like most everyone else?

Let see our forces go back over and over and these go home. Is there any justice left? Why can they not go to Baghdad and assist? I thought Bush said we were all in this war on terror together.

Could this be a political ploy to make it appear that things are going well in Iraq?

There are a wealth of people with answers to everything from Britney to life on Mars, so please, someone explain this to me--quickly.

CHUQ
21/02/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't explain it, but I understand it.This war is going to be a long, drawn out affair and they want an exit strategy. If the truth be known, Basra isn't as calm as the British would like everyone to believe.I'm thinking that once they start pulling out there will be more clashes between the militias, but they have made the commitment to pull out so We should plan on filling in for them.

CHUQ said...

tumble--I have just posted another one about this. Whatya think?

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems