04 February 2007

Afterthought

The peice I wrote yesterday about the Iran situation, got me to thinking and wandering. So I went back to the notes I have been taking for a long time on news stories of the hour. At least in my notes the whole Iran "bad guy" thing started getting hotter and more verbal about the time that Israel entered Lebanon. Israel's battle with Hezbollah seemed to present a uniques opportunity for the US to up the ante on the Iranians, since they were helping Hezbollah, it provided a uniques opportunity to link al-Qaeda, Hezbollah and the militias in Iraq to the world-wide terror netrwork.

I would say that was fortunate, was it not?

My notes could be incomplete; I will say this is not a certainity. but according to my notes it appears a bit suspicious.

CHUQ
04/02/07

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems