21 June 2007

Accountability

The subject is usual moist talked about during the election process, but in my opinion everyone shoulod be held accountable for everything they say, especially if they are a public servant.

I will bet that someone is asking just what the hell I am talking about. Well let us look mat the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

About a year ago he made the statement that he would pay the accusser of the Duke guys, whether she was truthful or lying. I have been unable to tell if he did what he said or not. There is no contact with the Rainbow Coalition, mail is returned with the box full note.

I, personally, want to know if he kept his word or decided to blow it off. Please, before some accusses me of bigotry, I say bullsh*t! I would ask thye same question if thyePope had made the statement.

If you have the answer I want to hear!


CHUQ

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems