13 December 2007

Last Democratic Debate

This is a synopsis of the last debate of the year. we can only smile at the end of this process for the year. A great Xmas gift.


Finally! The last debate of the year....may I have an amen! The last dem debate was a well done one with all candidates giving ample time and really nothing new. A few zingers, but most stayed on message. The only loser was Dennis Kucinich because he was not allowed to participate. That was the only low point, since the whack job Keyes was allowed to participate on the Repub side, but that is another story.....I am sure. Everyone was polite and civil, no attacks, direct attacks.


If you would like to see my full analysis, you may go to my blog the Oracle of inkwell, a link here will take one to the site.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems