12 December 2007

Is Hillary The Best Choice?

Everyone from joe blow to jan public has attacked this question. What was the outcome? You decide. I did some research on why she was not so appealing to me and I found the following:

Clinton has her roots, the early years, in the Young Republicans at Wellsley and was a volunteer for the Goldwater campaign. That could explain some of her hawkish stands. She then became a McCarthy volunteer a little later and that led her to the DNC.

Recently, on the stump, Clinton said that, "chage is just a word, that means nothing if you do not have the will to do it". The problem I have , I agree with her, but she does not seem to have that will either. My research leads me to believe that she is just a hawk, a conservative Dem and that NOTHING will change from what we have now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems