09 April 2007

Observation

For awhile now I have been own a few discussion forums and of course, a bit of a disagreement ensues, but that is why they are called discussion forums and not something else. One of the biggest convos I have had is the media and its embracing fluff instead of news. You know Britney, Ana Nicole, yada yada. Well, you know, I think I have an answer. Most of the Us major media is owned by this corp. or that and in as such it must make a profit. So the news section is incorporated into the entertainment division of these corps. And in that lies the prob--they are approaching news from an entertainment perspective instead of an informative perspective. Because of this we get hour upon hour, of fluff, not quality news. News is suppose to inform not entertain.


CHUQ

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems