21 April 2007

Daily Rant

Just like Va. Tech, everyone has heard Alec Baldwin and his message to his daughter. Why is this news? What he said was outrageous, but NONE of my business. it is not something I need to know--no one needs to know this sh*t. All you parents out there--tell me you have never said anything to your child that you wished you could take back. You haven't? You are a f*cking lair!

Gates said that we are not going train Iraqis anymore, a story that could effect American troops negatively , but the news media thought Baldwin's outburst was more inmportant than that.

When will you microcephalics demand an end to the fluff and demand to know what is happening in the world, other than your g*dd*mn celebrities? If every one of the "stars" dropped dead, the world would continue and probably be a better place.


I'll holler!



CHUQ

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems