03 April 2007

Political Observation

I guess if you are at least interested in what is happening to this country, you watch the news and in doing so, you formulate your opinion on what you see. Is that about right? Damn Skippy!

I realize I will be mentioning something from the past and some may not remember that far back, I mean it has been 3 months or so, a distant past for the mentally challenged. But I digress! If you recall after the elections in Nov. and the resounding defeat of the Bush machine; the Dems started thumping their chest about the war. Of course, none of it was the same as the pres and so the war of words began. The Dems spouting anti-war this and that, the Pres spouting pro stay the course. And then the Pres said that if the Dems have any ideas to offer them.

COOL! I said in this blog back in Jan. , I believe, that foreign policy was the Pres's gig, funding was Congress's gig and then I stated that if the Dems actually offer alternatives then they would be attacked for trying to do the Pres job.

SH*T--I WAS RIGHT! The Dems have offered their versions of the war plan and now they are being accused of trying to take the Pres job and micro=managing the Iraq War.

Are you surprised? If so, go back to sleep. All you have to do is realize politics is a game played by the wealthy and once you realize that--predictions are not that hard, and with time you can look like an expert.


CHUQ

03/04/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Bush's war and he won't listen to anyone from either party on how to run the war. All he is doing is trying to cause a diversion from the problems in Iraq.IMO.

CHUQ said...

Thanx for the visit--to me he is sounding more lkike King George than a pres. I was not aware that we voting for an absolute monarchy.

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems