01 May 2008

Protests At The HQ Of Fla. DNC

There was a massive protest at the HQ of the Florida DNC because of the elimination of the vote in the state. Protesters were angry that their votes were not gonna be counted and that the anger was targeted at the DNC for their decision to not count their votes.

....thinking.........

If I am not mistaken, it was the Repub Gov and the Repub legislature that changed the date of the primary, not the DNC of Florida. Would not the anger best be directed at the people that actually caused this problem? I realize that is too easy, but would make more sense.

May I suggest that the voters that are angered, try voting the architect of their problem and rage out of office. But they will not, for by the time the election comes around they will have succumb to the genital massage of the politicians.

I guess basically what I am saying is, shut the f*ck up and od something about the real problem and stop blaming everyone for their indifference.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems